FOLLOW ALEX ON SOCIAL
- Newest member of the Carrasco family, introducing the sweetest 8 month old girl Kona. Thank you @wagsandwalks for making this happen. Blue is in heaven with his new best friend/sister. @konablue new insta I’ll let the pups take it from here.
- World XI Thank you @fifpro_official for this award! #TheBest #fifafootballawards
- #TheBest FIFA awards school pic
- Thanks for hosting me @scsugram! Was great meeting so many people but especially these future soccer stars
- This year has had the highest of highs but along with that comes challenges and sometimes even falling short of my goals I set for myself in 2019. I’m disappointed I won’t be able to compete with the Pride for the remainder of 2019 due to a knee injury I’ve been managing since the World Cup, and that I can’t be there to help my teammates and my club have more success. Thank you fans, friends, teammates, and teams for all your support. I have already started physical therapy in LA and am eager to get back on the field doing what I love.
- Thank you @voguemagazine for supporting our fight. Link in bio.